Would you like to strengthen your network across brands and divisions?
Looking for help in dealing with change and uncertainty?
Curious about what happens across Paramount?
Pop-Up Mentoring is the place to connect with a mentor for a one-time meeting, whenever you need it, all year round. Get (or give!) advice and share your experiences with peers and colleagues across Paramount.
If you’re looking for a flexible learning experience, sign up as a mentee, mentor or both, today!
Check out the links above for more information on how it all works and what it means to be a Pop-Up Mentor or Mentee.
When might I use Pop-Up Mentoring?
Here are some suggestions:
Build your connections across the organization
Get tips on managing/leading a team
Why Become a Pop-Up Mentor?
- SHARE your experience without long-term time commitment
- CONNECT with others in different parts of Paramount
- LEARN new things from conversations with different mentees
- DISCOVER something about yourself in the process
Why Become a Pop-Up Mentee?
- DEVELOP skills at the point you need them
- GROW your Paramount network
- LEARN from others who have encountered similar situations
- GET additional support outside your own team
I don't believe in silos, and I do believe good ideas can come from anywhere. I want us to share more, and scale more - Bob Bakish