Inclusive and Intentional Connections
The Paramount Global Legal Mentoring Program will provide mentees and mentors the opportunity to build a lasting connection over nine months.
Why Become a Mentor?As a mentor, you will have the opportunity to:
- ENHANCE feedback and critical thinking skills;
- GROW your network within our organization;
- ADVANCE your leadership skills;
- GAIN better understanding of our organization ; and
- GIVE BACK to your Paramount Global colleagues.
Why Become a Mentee?You will receive focused one-on-one support to further one or more developmental goals of your choice, such as:
- Career Transition: Aid at a key stage such as stepping into a new role or just starting out at Paramount Global.
- Leadership: Support in developing your ability to drive engagement, inclusion and performance in others.
- Personal Branding: Encouragement to build relationships and bring your whole authentic self to work.
- Well-Being: Guidance regarding overall engagement, ability to manage stress, and navigating work-life balance.
- GROW professional networks (within and outside of the organization);
- LEARN to navigate workplace challenges;
- DEVELOP new skills; and
- EXPLORE new insights & perspectives.
Participation Eligibility: Paramount Global Legal Mentoring is open to all Paramount Global full-time and part-time employees, including union employees* that are a part of the Paramount Global Legal Department.
Contractors, PBEs, interns, third party payroll (production partners) are not eligible to participate.
For additional Paramount Global mentoring opportunities outside of the Law Department,
check out the Pop-Up Mentoring & The Buddy Program, which are open year round!
*Paramount Global Legal Mentoring is a voluntary, opt-in program that provides participants with a flexible development opportunity.
Paramount Global reserves the right to modify the program and participation eligibility as needed.
If you are a union employee and have questions about participation, please reach out to LegalMentoring@paramount.com
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell